Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DEAR HEART/junk heart jewelry banner necklace




Shopping down South Broadway is one of my favorite things to do in Denver.  The little shops offer everything from unique knick-knacks to clothing to great vintage finds.  I made a trip last week to some of the Broadway boutiques and I found myself falling in love with a couple of items at the Fancy Tiger Boutique.  And when I fall in love, I fall hard.  

Check out this necklace...isn't it amazing?!  Just when I thought I was going to leave the boutique empty-handed, I saw this glimmering on the counter.  The line is called Junk Heart Jewelry and the designer is based out of Boulder, Colorado.  I chose "Dear Heart" but they had other sayings too; or you could just opt for a blank banner.  This is a perfect necklace for layering and looks killer with my vintage locket.  

P.S. Will be posting my other Fancy Tiger Boutique item soon...and it's a goodie, so stay tuned!  


junk heart jewelry banner necklace

h&m motorcycle jacket

f21 mullet dress

vintage locket

aj morgan sunnies



No comments:

Post a Comment