Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET/maison martin margiela for h&m candy wrapper clutch





Well...maybe it's not golden, but I definitely felt super lucky to score one of these Maison Martin Margiela for H&M candy wrapper clutches.  I had my heart set on the silver!  

This clutch was the absolute must-have piece from the collection for me.  I sent my mom to get it while I was working...lucky for me, the collection hasn't been that popular in Denver.  I seem to keep going back for more every few days..in fact, I am probably due for another visit.  Stay tuned for many more posts featuring this exceptional collection.  


maison martin margiela for h&m candy wrapper clutch

sweatshirt purchased at venice beach

7 for all mankind denim shorts

dkny tights

zara high-heel fringe ankle boot

fit over sunglasses taken from mom





 

1 comment:

  1. I had such a hard time seeing this clutch as working but I acutally like this outfit, it's fun. Love those Zara Boots as well.

    ReplyDelete