Wednesday, August 8, 2012

GOLDEN CHILD/adidas originals x opening ceremony peplum short-sleeve tee





I purchased this jacket from the Patricia Field store in New York.  Patricia Field is my ultimate role model, so you can imagine my reaction when I walked into the store and saw her standing there at the counter.  Of course I said something brilliant...with an awestruck "hi" spilling out of my mouth.  These types of moments never go as planned, but I can't complain because I found this rad jacket while I was there. 

Also while in New York, Jerrmaner and I popped into the Adidas Originals x Opening Ceremony pop-up store in Soho.  There were many swoon-worthy items in the store, but I opted for this little spandex number.  Pretty cool idea to have a shop filled with sport-inspired fashion, which was just in time for Olympic fever. 


metallic leather jacket from patricia field

adidas originals x opening ceremony peplum short-sleeve tee

f21 mini skirt

urban outfitters glasses

prada satin flower heel pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment