Friday, October 19, 2012

THE RUM IS RED/allsaints spitalfields hair idris pumps


This is my favorite time of year.  I love the feeling of fall and Halloween, but it seems that I always miss it.  Jerrmaner and I are leaving for Iceland on Sunday and we will be gone for a week.  It seems that every year I have a great costume idea but because I am gone, I am never able to actually execute it.  Next year...for sure?

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to go to the pop-up Halloween stores.  I love the smell of them...the smell of plastic.  Don't ask me why that's a comforting smell to me, but  I just find that I can't get enough.  

So...Dollhouse Vacancy is officially on a hiatus.  Will be back with many new photos to share.  

allsaints spitalfields hair idris pumps

 


No comments:

Post a Comment