Thursday, October 11, 2012

TUX BY DAY/rianna phillips digitally printed scarf


 

 



Fell in love with Rianna Phillips' prints as soon as I saw them on Instagram.  I knew that I had to do my research and find out everything this designer had to offer.  So...I checked out her Etsy shop and found this amazingly enchanting scarf.  Isn't the print spectacular?  Spikes and crystals create an intriguing metal wonderland.  So fabulous, that I chose to wear my scarf as a bandeau top just so I could show off the print. 


rianna phillips digitally printed scarf in landscape spike

theory tuxedo jacket

theory tuxedo cropped pants

zara high-heel cowboy ankle boot

nono muaks dead horse handbag

hanes cotton tank

layered vintage rhinestone necklaces

d&g sunnies







No comments:

Post a Comment