Friday, March 15, 2013

BEAT IT/tildon flawless booties




I haven't had much to say lately.  I am longing for spring and so the ugly scenery of winter is less than inspriring to me.  I need some color, some warmth, some flowers...something!  Hoping that my upcoming vacation will inspire me.  Until then...wearing some of my fave pieces as I keep trying to beat the winter blues.   


kiki riki leggings

military field jacket  

ray-ban aviators 

fruit of the loom tee shirt

tildon flawless booties 

bullet & pearl necklace made by me

"executive wash room" necklace made by my mom  




1 comment:

  1. i love the first picture! you look so stylish and cool~ it looks like you just conquered the world in a fashionable manner! love it~

    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||
    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

    ReplyDelete