Friday, March 22, 2013

SPRING DEPRIVED/christian siriano for payless margo oxford




Just when I thought it was spring, we end up having another snowstorm.  I seriously can't take much more!  These pics were taken on one of our warm weekends.  I was so excited to whip out my shorts and my new metallic oxfords.  

These shoes are from Payless.  Yes, I know...don't judge.  I check Payless every season for the designer collections.  Mainly because I have scored some majorly cool shoes by doing so.  This season I fell in love with these Siriano metallic oxfords.  Dress them down with jeans and shorts or dress them up with a fancy dress.  Check the Christian Siriano S/S 2013 show...these shoes are there looking lovely.  And...they are also on the Payless site for only $45!   
This will be the last you hear from me for a couple of weeks.  Jerrmaner and I leave for Eastern Europe on Sunday.  Will return with lots of photos!


7 for all mankind denim shorts

thrifted men's top

h&m sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment