Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BLACK NECTAR/foley + corinna draped floral print silk satin dress

Jerrmaner and I attended a wedding this past weekend at Red Rocks.  It just happened to be the same night that Bassnectar was playing there...holla! (Stupid I know, but just seemed oh so necessary...in fact, I don't even know what that means.)

Anyways...I know that there's a lot rules when it comes to wedding attire, but again I believe that you shouldn't think about it too much.  As long as you don't try to wear white, you're good.  White is something for the bride only...at least give her that...I mean it is her special day and all.  As far as wearing black to a wedding, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it and I can say that I wear black to 95% of the weddings that I attend.
 In fact, the odds of me wearing black to my own are pretty good.

All in all, it was a fun night....Bassnectar, some of the best wedding cake that I have ever tasted and yes...a dramatic Foley + Corinna dress to top it all off. 



foley + corinna draped floral-print silk-satin dress

yves saint laurent cage bootie

feather bag purchased in venice