Saturday, July 28, 2012

THE HIGH LIFE/modern vice capri wedge sneakers

 

Yeah, it's been a little sporty on Dollhouse Vacancy lately.  It does happen to be a major trend of the moment and one that I was thinking I would skip, but it just so happens that many designers have me lusting over their sporty accessories.  I wanted the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers, but I didn't transact in time; and so, I was lucky when I found these Marant look-a-likes in New York.  I'm actually in love with these shoes right now.  I was leery at first because they are not a true heel.  But I have to say that I feel quite comfortable sans le heel because of the wonderfully inventive covered wedge heel.   
 I'm still plenty propped up where I belong.  

zara jacket

forest tee

american apparel petticoat


fendi zucca chef mini shoulder handbag

thursday friday shelter keyring




No comments:

Post a Comment