Friday, September 7, 2012

TRANSPARENCY/alexander wang simona fox high heel



Today was an amazing day.  Not only did I win The Outnet #ShoeFriday contest for August (make sure to enter for September), but I've also been feeding on the constant NYFW updates.  Have you been keeping up?  It's getting super juicy!  Oh man...I am in love with the Peter Som, Rag & Bone, Katie Gallagher and Creatures of the Wind's collections (so far)....aren't you so excited for Spring 2013?  Don't you just want to fast forward through the next 6 months and cut to the chase?  I do.  I was eagerly anticipating the colder weather, but now I'm thirsting for springtime.  

In reference to the photos... I'm so inspired by Helmut Newton's photography.  I just can't get enough of his work.    


alexander wang simona fox high heel


2 comments:

  1. congrats on winning the contest those shoes are amazing i had no idea they had a shoe contest like that i'll have to enter that.

    ReplyDelete