Monday, September 3, 2012

NINE LIVES/chanel spring 2005 jeweled sandals


Well...here they are.  My resurrected shoes that took many gluing sessions to bring back to life.  

I purchased these beauties in 2005 and only wore them a few times because I was worried for their safety.  Unfortunately, the last time I wore them, the jeweled piece on one of the t-straps fell off and I couldn't find it anywhere.  I was sick.  But what's a girl to do?  Just sit back and mourn the loss?  Or do something about it and find new hardware to replace the old?  I opted for option B.  And while it took many years to complete and I am without the original t-strap hardware, I cannot tell you how happy I am now that these shoes live once again. 


chanel spring 2005 jeweled sandals






No comments:

Post a Comment