Thursday, December 13, 2012

'TIS THE SEASON/holiday sweatshirt






There's no better way to get into the holiday spirit, than to wear a festive holiday sweatshirt.  I've been itching to wear this sweatshirt for months now!  

My grandma made this sweatshirt years ago and lucky for me, I inherited it from my sister.  She gave it to me with the idea that I might wear it as pajamas.  But as soon as I saw the sparkle of the glitter fabric paint, I knew that this sweatshirt needed to see the light of day.  I believe that an "ugly" holiday sweater's potential fully relies on the styling...and in this particular scenario, I think that an over sized holiday sweater makes for a lovely ensemble when styled as a mini dress.

holiday sweatshirt

dkny tights

zara high cut wedge boot

vintage fur muff/purse






No comments:

Post a Comment