Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SWEET NOTHINGS/alexander wang simona fox sandal



Wearing a DKNY tulle skirt as a dress. Layers of luscious tulle to satisfy my appetite...ooh la la! Some people dream of fame and fortune; I dream of tulle...and in a perfect world, I would wear tulle or any variation of a tutu daily.

Awww, the shoes...little Wang beauties that whisper sweet nothings in my ear. These shoes are so amazing on so many different levels. The fox fur, yes! The capes, yes! And the capes are removable...yes!!! Are you kidding me?! These shoes are genius. Wang is one of my favorite designers because of spectacular little creations such as these! I'm still kinda kicking myself for not getting the metallic pink Fabiana for a non-fur option. Another fashion regret.

SEE/homme


alexander wang simona fox sandal

dkny skirt worn as dress

nameless belt purchased in portland



1 comment:

  1. those shoes are soooo hot! the tulle skirt is so poofy and perfect with the fur tufts on the heels haha

    ReplyDelete