Thursday, May 24, 2012

COWBOY LOVE AFFAIR/miu miu western leather mules

 

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of questions after seeing this magazine cover?  Is there a real cowboy involved?  Or is something up with her and this horse?  Either way, I love it.  And I recently purchased a print of it for my house.  



Here they are....ooh la la!  My own cowboy love affair, although I can't say that this was love at first sight.  I saw them on the runway and yes, they were lovely, but do I need them?  I wasn't sure.  Then one morning after waking from a dream, I knew...I definitely need the Miu Miu western leather mule! I ordered them immediately.  I gasped as I opened my Net-A-Porter box...Oh my!  How could I ever think that I could live without these?!  They are everything I love in a shoe...and so much more.


miu miu western leather mule