Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ELIMINATING GREY AREAS/pura lopez chunky heel mary janes


Digital Vacancy and I are finally back to reality and you know what that means, right?  Yep, we are back to the good, old-fashioned outfit posts.  We have been trying to find some new locations for shooting.  I wanted something different and out of the ordinary for me...so Jerrmaner suggested a car wash.  Rude!!  My car is just too fragile to be washed...and he is always down on me about my car!  But after my sensitivity subsided, I realized that going to the car wash was a brilliant idea...well done Digital Vacancy!  

Why these Yorkie print shorts were necessary, I really can't explain.  My friend tells me that I am drawn to anything that involves critters, which is pretty much a true statement.  Sign me up for anything that entails an owl, a donkey or (most recently) a Yorkie and I will be overly enchanted.

The shoes I bought a few years ago from Footcandy in California.  I love the 70's vibe of these shoes.  A little sweet, a little retro, plus a dash of metallic...it doesn't get much better than that.  


zara asymmetrical studio top

zara yorkie print shorts

pura lopez chunky heel mary janes

vintage necklace

dolce&gabbana sunglasses

marc by marc jacobs faceted ring

reiss bag