Thursday, February 21, 2013

ALL EARS/ear cuffs



Nimue Ear Cuff - Small 

I can safely say that I do not buy a lot of earrings.  I actually can't even remember the last time I spent money on earrings.  In fact, most of my earring collection is made up of vintage earrings that I found in my mom's basement.  But Spring 2013 has me singing a different tune.  I fell in love with some of the ear wear that I saw on the runways for the upcoming season... and when I say ear wear, I mean ear cuffs.  I have ordered several ear pieces these past few weeks...and although they have not yet arrived, I wanted to create a post to get you warmed up for their debut.  Here are some of my favorite ears from Spring 2013.

SEE/homme

jason wu spring 2013, collaboration with brvtvs (photo via style.com)

rodarte spring 2013 (photo via style.com)

katie gallagher spring 2013 nimue ear cuff, collaboration with megan isaacs (photo via katiebykatiegallagher.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment