Saturday, February 9, 2013

MID-AFTERNOON FEVER/stuart weitzman fever pump


I've been buying Stuart Weitzman pumps for years now.  The love affair all started years ago with the "Lady" style.  I bought several colors of the "Lady" because they went with everything and they were surprisingly comfortable.  But the love affair didn't stop there...soon thereafter, I found myself lusting over the "Fever" pump (pictured above).  The "Fever" pump and I have been together for many years now.  But these pumps are starting to look a little rough and the time has come for me to invest in a new pair of black pumps.  I've searched all over the internet to find the next best thing. But after hours of online searching, I have realized that I cannot bring myself to break up with Stuart.  Therefore, new "Fever" pumps will be arriving on my doorstep any day now.  
  

j brand denim


No comments:

Post a Comment