Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BANG, BANG/asos double gem spike tikka hair clip




 
Bang, bang...the bangs are back.  I got the itch to cut my bangs about a week ago.  The bang craving was strong.  And before I knew it, I had my blunt bangs all over again.  Not the best move for me right now because these new hair tikkas do not play well with bangs.  I had about 10 bobby pins in my hair just to get the bangs back and another 5 to set the tikka in place.  This was my first attempt with the tikka...and I do hope to get better.  Stay tuned.  

Be sure to check out Jerrmaner's cool new shirt!  SEE/homme


ysl cage ankle boots

rianna phillips darwin portfolio clutch bag

zara skort

zara top 

zara blazer with contrasting lapel


 

1 comment:

  1. You're so stunning! Loving your outfit combination and that stunning headpiece. The monochrome is so lovely and the embellished accessory is just perfect!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete