Sunday, June 2, 2013

CAUGHT IN THE CLUTCHES/zara denim jumper








I've pretty much been obsessed with Zara this season.  I find myself ordering from their site about every other week.  I am thinking that I am on a bit of an ordering hiatus now, but I just couldn't   resist buying these denim overalls.  I haven't worn overalls since high school and now that I have revisited the overall get-up, I can easily say that I love it...all over again.  

Note the fab Rianna Phillips clutch.  I just love her print design...I mean...isn't it divine?!


zara denim jumper


hanes tank

rianna phillips darwin portfolio clutch bag

in retrospect bracelet

marc jacobs snake bracelet

vintage bracelets

delorean sunglasses by replay vintage

alexander wang fabiana metallic leather sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment