Sunday, June 23, 2013

I BELIEVE/zara wedge sneaker






These pictures were taken at an abandoned motel near my house.  Seemed like an appropriate backdrop considering the ensemble...I definitely needed something a little on the seedy side.  I kind of wanted the photos to have the feel of a cheesy horror flick, which is one of my favorite things.  I grew up on cheesy horror (thanks to my oldest sister) and now I find comfort in watching these B movie wonders.  This motel doesn't make me think of any cheesy horror movies, but makes me think of the movie Psycho; and while shooting today, I could hear the theme music in my head.  Shower anyone?   Hope you love a seedy motel as much as I do.  

And to answer your question...yes, I really do believe.

Check out Jerrmaner here: SEE/homme

bigfoot t-shirt purchased on amazon  

zara wedge sneaker 

zara printed mini skirt with frill

tov holy g jacket

dolce & gabbana aviators 








No comments:

Post a Comment