Thursday, June 6, 2013

WATERPROOF/alexander wang aline leather sandal



One more post before our trip to LA this weekend.  I just had to get a photo of these Alexander Wang sandals.  I wanted them as soon as I saw them on the runway.  They are just too perfect!  I ordered them as soon as I saw them hit Net-A-Porter and thanks to the Denver weather, I am just now getting around to wearing them.  Oh well...better late than never.  

Also went a little crazy on Shopbop with their recent sale.  Isn't this Three Floor dress divine?!  Love the ruffled hem and love that it's made out of neoprene.  This is probably the closest I will ever come to wearing a wetsuit...well, no..I take that back...I would probably wear one with a mini and some black heels.  

alexander wang aline leather sandals

three floor flare neoprene dress

visor purchased on ebay 


No comments:

Post a Comment