Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ONE BIT/hilfiger bennington high duck boot



First of all, let's talk muff. I think that a muff is one of the great forgotten accessories...along with tiaras and sweater clips. I love a fur muff, but it is rare to see people using them. This muff is especially alluring, as it takes on double duty and seconds as a handbag. Swoon!! Love items that make fashion practical...doesn't happen often, but when it does, I'm just tickled!

I can't stick much in this bag, but I can usually fit just enough to get me through a night out.





The top two bracelets on my left arm are INRETROspect again. Told you! Once you have one, you will want many.

The second bracelet down on right arm is one of the Marc by Marc Jacobs Latin bracelets, purchased at the wonderful Bookmarc in New York.

All other bracelets are vintage.



The boots take me back to my youth. My mom used to make me wear duck boots when I was little and if they would have looked like these, I don't think I would have minded one bit. These are the Hilfiger Bennington High Duck Boot and from the moment I saw them sashay down the runway, I knew that they had to be mine. Such a refreshing twist on classic footwear...absolutely brilliant, Mr. Hilfiger!

SEE/homme





t by alexander wang dress

rodarte for target cardigan

hilfiger bennington high duck boot

vintage muff handbag

vintage snake belt worn as necklace

shotgun shell necklace purchased at local craft show

rings made by my mom

inretrospect bracelets

marc by marc jacobs latin bracelet

all other bracelets are vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment