Sunday, January 1, 2012

DOWNTOWN/street style



When it was decided that we were going out to dinner with friends on a freezing winter's night, there was no other option but to wear my beloved fur leg warmers. The best part of these leg warmers is that they have pockets...yes, that's right...pockets! If you wanted to wear these out and go sans a bag, you totally could. Just tuck away your ID, credit card and phone in a secret compartment that is fully camouflaged by luscious fur.

On this particular evening, I did not use the pockets. I pretty much carry everything I own in my handbag, so there really isn't a pocket big enough for me.



I also wore my Gentle Fawn candle printed top that I purchased from Modcloth. The back of this top is an unexpected treat...I will post it again later and you can take a peek.

see/HOMME



gentle fawn top

zara leggings

zara coat

stuart weitzman fever pumps

gucci bag

vintage chain necklaces

vintage bracelets

sinister collection fur leg warmers

arden b fingerless gloves

ring made by my mom


No comments:

Post a Comment