Sunday, January 8, 2012

SCOUT/street style



Oh how I love the Denver Art Museum. We had the best time when we went on New Year's Day.


Clockwise from the top left: Belle by Sigerson Morrison Eskimo Clog Booties; a close-up of me; "Being Home" by Rupprecht Matthies; "Fox Games" by Sandy Skoglund; inside the Denver Art Museum.




I went pretty casual for the outing. I wore my favorite T by Alexander Wang pants and my new booties that I had just purchased on Christmas Day. I had been stalking these booties for awhile. I first saw them in the Vogue September issue and then I saw them at Barneys CO-OP in New York. I'm not sure why I was hesitant to purchase...it was like I just knew that they would someday be mine so there was no need to rush into anything.

The Thursday Friday tote was a New York purchase from Treasure & Bond. I love it! I love how it almost pokes fun of the fashion community. Like we are so obsessed with designer handbags, that yep, we'll even just take it as a graphic print on a canvas tote.

Please excuse the hair band. This band keeps me safe and it must never be removed. Feel free to label me as a "freak" now.

Hope you enjoy the photos.



sinister collection jacket

hanes tank

zara coat

t by alexander wang pants

belle by sigerson morrison eskimo clog booties

thursday friday bag and keychain

random hair band



No comments:

Post a Comment