Friday, January 27, 2012

THE REAL DEAL/christian siriano for payless



These are some of my Christian Siriano for Payless shoes. It's hard to believe that these shoes were under $100, huh? Every time I wear these shoes, people swear they are McQueen.

Being taken seriously seems to be the major obstacle for Siriano. Sure he got his big start on Project Runway, but look at all he has done since! I've seen his rack at Saks and it is obvious that this dude is good! So let's be real, people...Siriano has proven himself to be a major player in the world of fashion. Of course he still has growing to do, but that's something that will come with time. I think that based on what Mr. Siriano has done so far; it is safe to assume that he has the staying power necessary to survive in the industry.



I just ordered the Spring Siriano shoes. Can't wait!! Trust me, I too was leery about buying shoes from Payless. But when they show up on my doorstep looking like a serious runway beauty, the choice is obvious...they must be added to my collection.

SEE/homme




forever 21 top

sinister collection skirt

christian siriano for payless shoes

nameless belt purchased in portland


No comments:

Post a Comment